Optical absorption and Faraday rotation spectra for iron garnet with a high concentration of bismuth
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsIron Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Bismuth Optical Absorption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Balbashov and A. Ya. Chervonenkis, Magnetic Materials for Microelectronics [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Shone, V. R. Murthy, and R. F. Belt, IEEE Trans. Magn.,MAG-18, No. 6, 1307–1309 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Hansen, K. Witter, and W. Tolksdorf, Phys. Rev. B,27, No. 11, 6608–6625 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Balbashov, V. E. Bakhteuzov, A. A. Tsvetkova, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,34, No. 3, 537–539 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.G. B. Scott and J. L. Page, J. Appl. Phys.,48, No. 3, 1342–1347 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.D. E. Lacklison, G. B. Scott, H. I. Ralph, and J. L. Page, IEEE Trans. Magn.,MAG-9, No. 3, 457–460 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Takeuchi, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys.,14, No. 12, 1903–1910 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.G. B. Scott, D. E. Lacklison, J. L. Page, and J. Hewett, Appl. Phys.,9, 71–77 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986