Tunable narrow-band optical filters with modes of the whispering gallery type
- 112 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Optical Filter Gallery Type Whisper Gallery Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. B. Braginskii (Braginsky), V. S. Il'chenko (Ilchenko) and M. L. Gorodetskii (Gorodetsky), Phys. Lett. A,137, 393 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.V. B. Braginskii, V. S. Il'chenko and M. L. Borodetskii, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,160, No. 1, 157 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.C. G. Garret, W. Kaiser and W. L. Bond, Phys. Rev.,124, 392 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ashkin and J. M. Dziedzic, Phys. Rev. Lett.,38, 1351 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.R. E. Benner, P. W. Barber, J. F. Owen, and R. K. Chang, Phys. Rev. Lett.,44, 475 (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.L. A. Vainshtein, Optical Resonators and Open Waveguides [in Russian], Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Holland, Properties of Glass Surfaces, New York (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.J. A. Stratton, Theory of Electromagnetism, [Russian translation], Moscow-Leningrad (1948).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992