IR spectroscopic study of interaction of a piperylene oligomer with polyethylene
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Polyethylene Oligomer Molecular Structure Spectroscopic Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Mardykin, V. D. Ryasnoi, A. V. Pavlovich, et al., Plast. Massy, No. 7, 57–58 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Ryasnoi, V. P. Mardykin, A. V. Pavlovich, et al., Summaries of Lectures at the 1st All-Union Scientific Technical Conference on Rheology and Optimization of Reprocessing of Polymeric Materials [in Russian], Ustinov (1986), p. 62.Google Scholar
- 3.L. Bellamy, Infrared Spectra of Complex Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.D. F. Kutepov, V. I. Kil'chitskii, V. F. Kolbasov, et al., Polyepoxy Resins Based on Piperylene Oligomers [in Russian], Deposited in VINITI, 24 Sept., 1975, No. 2843, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Dechant, R. Danc, and W. Kimmer, Infrared Spectroscopy of Polymers [Russian translation], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988