Intermolecular interactions in the absorption and and fluorescence spectrum of fluorescein sodium
- 105 Downloads
KeywordsSodium Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Fluorescein Fluorescence Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Yu. Privalova and R. M. Fofonova, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,56, No. 12, 3023–3025 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Abrosimova and A. G. Stepanova, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,44, No. 1, 51–54 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Maslov, Z. N. Turaeva, and T. A. Shakhverdov, Zh. Anal. Khim.,41, No. 4, 622–628 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.N. O. Mchedlov-Petrosyan, V. F. Mindrina, and L. E. Nikishina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,283, No. 3, 670–673 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Ya. Barskii, G. V. Papayan, V. V. Shcherdukov, and Yu. A. Glukhin, Luminescence Analysis in Medico-Biological Studies [in Russian], Leningrad, (1978), pp. 182–189.Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Dzyubanovskii, V. I. Polsachev, A. T. Rakhimov, and L. B. Rubin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,287, No. 6, 1832–1836 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.M. G. Badea, R. P. De Toma, and L. Brand, Biophys. J.,24, No. 2, 197–199 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989