A possible setup of the inverse spectral problem and its solution
KeywordsForce Constant Penalty Function Inverse Spectral Problem Arsenin Theoretical Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. I. Stepanov, Vibrations of Molecules, 2nd edn. [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solution of Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Tikhonov, A. V. Goncharskii, V. V. Stepanov, and A. G. Yagola, Regularizing Algorithms and A Priori Information [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Kochikov, G. M. Kuramshina, Yu. A. Pentin, V. M. Senyavin, and A. G. Yagola, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,64, No. 12, 3393 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Gribov and V. A. Dement'ev, Computer Modeling of Vibrational Spectra of Complex Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and A. T. Todorovskii, Interpreted Vibrational Spectra of Alkanes, Alkenes, and Benzene Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992