Flow dependence of spin susceptibilities in superfluid3He
- 17 Downloads
The flow dependence of spin susceptibilities in superfluid 3 He-A and -B is studied theoretically. It is shown that in the A phase хA∥, the component of the static spin susceptibility parallel to\(\hat d\), increases rapidly in the presence of mass current. A similar behavior is found for all components of хB, the susceptibility tensor of the B phase.
KeywordsMagnetic Material Static Spin Spin Susceptibility Susceptibility Tensor Flow Dependence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Vollhardt and K. Maki, preprint.Google Scholar
- 2.A. J. Leggett,Rev. Mod. Phys. 47, 331 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.A. J. Leggett,Phys. Rev. 140A, 1869 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.W. F. Brinkman, H. Smith, D. D. Osheroff, and E. I. Blount,Phys. Rev. Lett. 33, 624 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Balian and N. R. Werthamer,Phys. Rev. 131, 1533 (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.J. C. Wheatley,Rev. Mod. Phys. 47, 415 (1975).Google Scholar