Effect of macro components in water on the intensity of atomic emission lines of trace elements in inductively coupled and arc plasma
KeywordsArgon Atom Atomic Line Ionic Line Calcium Atom Excitation Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Pavlenko, M. S. Pamares Alfonso, N. P. Starshinova, and A. V. Karyakin, Zh. Anal. Khim.,42, No. 9, 2163–2167 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Pamares Alfonso, L. V. Simonova, A. V. Karyakin, and Yu. I. Belyaev, Zh. Anal. Khim.,45, No. 2, 309–313 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Karyakin and I. F. Gribovskaya, Optical Spectroscopy and Luminescence Methods in Analysis of Natural and Waste Waters [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.H. S. W. Massey and E. H. S. Burhop, Electronic and Ionic Impact Phenomena [Russian translation], Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Smirnov, Ions and Excited Atoms in a Plasma [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.M. S. Pamares Alfonso, A. V. Karyakin, N. P. Starshinova, and Yu. I. Belyaev, Zh. Anal. Khim.,44, No. 2, 251–256 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1993