Investigation of the transmission of layered scattering systems
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. R. Berry, J. Opt. Soc. Am.,52, No. 6, 888–895 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.C. R. Berry, Photogr. Sci. Eng.,17, No. 4, 394–399 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Ivanov and V. G. Danilyuk, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,22, No. 2, 302–306 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Vereshchagin and L. V. Matskevich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,25, No. 6, 1050–1057 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.A. P. Ivanov and V. G. Danilyuk, Opt. Spektrosk.,42, No. 4, 739–746 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Vereshchagin, Propagation of Light in Dispersed Media [in Russian], Minsk (1982), pp. 135–152.Google Scholar
- 7.A. Ishimaru, Wave Propagation and Scattering in Random Media, Vols. 1 and 2, Academic Press, New York (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.H. C. van de' Hulst, Light Scattering by Small Particles, Wiley, New York (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.G. V. Rozenberg, Optics of Thin-Layer Coatings [in Russian], Moscow (1958), pp. 332–354.Google Scholar
- 10.A. P. Prishivalko, V. A. Babenko, and V. N. Kuz'min, Scattering and Absorption of Light by Inhomogeneous and Anisotropic Spherical Particles [in Russian], Minsk (1984), pp. 229–236.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990