Comparison of exact and approximate methods for calculating the coefficients of transmission and reflection of light for flat light-scattering layers taking into account the index of refraction
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsReflection Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Refraction Approximate Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. M. Baranov and N. M. Bazhin, Usp. Khim.,46, No. 7, 1153–1182 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.R. G. Giovanelli, Opt. Acta,2, No. 4, 153–162 (1955).Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Gershun, Selected Works on Photometry and Light Engineering [in Russian], Gos. Izd. Fiz.-Mat. Lit., Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Sivukhin, General Course in Physics. Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Karchuk, G. A. Mikhailov, and M. A. Nazarelliev, Monte Carlo Method in Atmospheric Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.E. P. Zege, Two-Flux Approximation in the Theory of Radiation Transfer [in Russian], Minsk (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985