Elementary extensions of Levy's model ofA 2 −
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen, P. J.,Set Theory and the Continuum Hypothesis, W. J. Benjamin, New York, 1966.Google Scholar
- Felgner, V.,Models of ZF-Set Theory, Springer Verlag, Berlin, 1971.Google Scholar
- Keisler, H. J.,Model Theory for Infinitary Languages, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1971.Google Scholar
- Krivine, J. L. and McAloon, K., ‘Forcing and Generalized Quantifiers’, to appear inAnnals of Mathematical Logic.Google Scholar
- Lévy, A., ‘Definability in the Axiomatic Set Theory II’, inMathematical Logic and Foundations of Set Theory (ed. by Y. Bar-Hillel) North Holland, 1970.Google Scholar
- Mostowski, A. ‘Observations Conserning Elementary Extensions of ω-models’, to appear in Tarski's memorial volume.Google Scholar
- Mostowski, A. and Suzuki, Y., ‘On ω-models which are not β-models,’Fund. Math. 65 (1969) 83–93.Google Scholar
- Solovay, R. M., ‘The Model of Set Theory...’,Annals of Math. 92 (1970) 1–56.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1974