Measurement of the electron-impact excitation cross sections of some quartet states of the cobalt atom
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Cobalt Molecular Structure Excitation Cross Section Cobalt Atom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. A. Kolosov, A. Yu. Krasavin, and Yu. M. Smirnov, Astron. Zh.,58, No. 6, 1213–1216 (1981).Google Scholar
- 2.H. M. Russell, R. B. King, and C. E. Moore, Phys. Rev.,58, No. 2, 407–436 (1942).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Corliss and W. Bozman, Probability of Transitions and Oscillator Strengths of 70 Elements [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. El'yashevich, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Skubenich and I. P. Zapesochnyi, Geomagn. Aeron.,21, No. 3, 481–488 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984