Increasing the sensitivity of an intraresonator spectrometer using a laser with a uniformly broadened amplification band
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Amplification Band
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Suchkov, The Line Structure of Laser Generation Spectra with a Nonuniformly Broadened Amplification Line [in Russian], Preprint of the P. N. Lebedev Physics Inst., Academy of Sciences of the USSR, No. 126, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Pakhomycheva, É. A. Sviridenkov, A. F. Suchkov, et al., Pis'ma Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,12, No. 2, 60 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.S. F. Luk'yanenko, M. M. Makogon, and L. N. Sinitsa, Intraresonator Laser Spectroscopy. Principles of the Method and Its Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.A. P. Godlevskii, V. P. Lopasov, and S. F. Luk'yanenko, Kvantovaya Elektron.,2, No. 4, 701 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.S. F. Luk'yanenko, in: Spectroscopy of Atmospheric Gases [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1982), pp. 75–90.Google Scholar
- 6.S. F. Luk'yanenko and M. M. Makogon, Abstracts of the Reports of the 6th All-Union Symposium on Molecular Spectroscopy of High and Superhigh Resolution [in Russian], Tomsk (1982), pp. 208–210.Google Scholar
- 7.S. F. Luk'yanenko, Thesis in Physics and Mathematics [in Russian], Tomsk (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.A. P. Godlevskii, V. P. Lopasov, and S. F. Luk'yanenko, Kvantovaya Elektron.,4, No, 8, 1771 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Lopasov and S. F. Luk'yanenko, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,33, No. 1, 50 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986