Resonant raman scattering spectra of anions of Zn complexes of alkylated porphyrins
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Porphyrin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. V. Ivashin, S. N. Terekhov, and I. F. Gurinovich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 2, 287–292 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.N. V. Ivashin, S. N. Terekhov, I. F. Gurinovich, and V. V. Sivchik, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,34, No. 1, 124–132 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.N. V. Ivashin and I. F. Gurinovich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,40, No. 5, 786–791 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Sidorov and V. G. Maslov, Usp. Khim.,44, No. 4, 577–601 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Ksenofontova, V. G. Maslov, A. N. Sidorov, and Ya. S. Bobovich, Opt. Spektrosk.,40, No. 5, 809–816 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.T. C. Strecas, A. J. Parker, and T. G. Spiro, J. Raman Spectrosc,1, 197–200 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Abe, T. Kitagawa, and Y. Kyogoku, J. Chem. Phys.,69(10), No. 15, 4526–4534 (1978).Google Scholar
- 8.L. L. Gladkov and K. N. Solov'ev, “Analysis of normal modes of vibration of porphine and its derivatives on the basis of the solution of the inverse spectral problem for porphine and Cu porphine,” Preprint No. 303 [in Russian], Minsk (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Kitagawa, H. Ogoshi, E. Watanabe, and Z. Yoshida, J. Phys. Chem.,79, No. 24, 2629–2635 (1975).Google Scholar
- 10.K. Dzilinskii, Candidate's Dissertation, Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Minsk (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986