Effects from dipole-interaction anisotropy in orientation-modulated NMR spectra
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Anisotropy Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Abragam, Principles of Nuclear Magnetism, Oxford Univ. Press, New Jersey (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.B. F. Alekseev, A. M. Belonogov, Yu. V. Bogachev, et al., Magnetic Resonance Applied to Natural Materials [in Russian], Leningrad (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Schweiger and H. H. Gunthard, Chem. Phys. Lett.,85, No. 3, 259–261 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Schweiger, J. Magn. Reson.,51, No. 2, 286–300 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.B. F. Alekseev, M. B. Gaifullin, E. A. Sizova, and A. B. Tikhonov, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,29, No. 7, 2169–2171 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Alekseev, M. B. Gaifullin, and E. A. Sizova, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Industrial Applications [in Russian], Leningrad (1988), Issue 7, pp. 117–123.Google Scholar
- 7.B. F. Alekseev, M. B. Gaifullin, E. A. Sizova, et al., Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,14, No. 10, 932–935 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990