Spectrum of hot H2O vapor in the region of the 2.7 μm band
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. M. Freestrom and A. A. Westenberg, Flame Structures [Russian translation], Moscow (1969), p. 139.Google Scholar
- 2.L. S. Rothman, R. R. Gamache, and A. Barbe, Appl. Opt.,22, No. 15, 2247–2256 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Pine, M. I. Coulombe, C. Camy-Peyret, et al., J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data,12, No. 3, 413–465 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Herzberg, Vibrational and Rotational Spectra of Polyatomic Molecules [Russian translation], Moscow (1949).Google Scholar
- 5.I. H. Purluissi, P. C. Vanderwood, and R. B. Gomer, JOSRT,12, No. 15, 555 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.E. G. Tarakanova, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,49, No. 5, 845–848 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Styrikevich, E. G. Kokhanova, S. V. Tikhomirov, and G. V. Yukhnevich, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,283, No. 6, 1359–1363 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990