IR spectroscopic study of curing mechanism of epoxy oligomers by aluminum chelates
- 31 Downloads
The mechanism of the interaction of epoxy oligomers with aluminum chelates was studied by IR spectroscopy. It was found that the reaction proceeds between hydroxyl and epoxy groups, and alkoxy groups, and also between epoxy groups and the ligand, which leads to the formation of a tridimensional polymer.
KeywordsPolymer Aluminum Spectroscopy Analytical Chemistry Hydroxyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Li and K. Neville, Reference Handbook on Epoxy Resins [Russian translation], Moscow (1973), pp. 123–125.Google Scholar
- 2.E. M. Savrasova, Candidate of Chemical Sciences Dissertation, Khar'kov (1971), pp. 66–69.Google Scholar
- 3.É. M. Savrasova and I. A. Petrova, Vestn. Khar'kovsk. Polytekh. Inst., (No. 13, 7–11 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.P. M. Bogatyrev, M. S. Chel'tsova, and A. G. Shabanova, Lakokrasochn. Mater. Ikh Primenenie, No. 3, 81–84 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.R. Silverstein, G. Bassler, and T. Morril, Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds, Wiley, New York (1974).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Fritz and G. Schenk, Quantitative Analysis [Russian translation], Moscow (1978), p. 68.Google Scholar
- 7.B. Ranby and J. Rabek, Photodegradation, Photooxidation, and Photostabilization of Polymers, Wiley, New York (1975).Google Scholar