Spectrum of superradiation of calcium atoms, excited by a dye laser
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsCalcium Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Calcium Atom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Letokhov, Laser Photoionization Spectroscopy [in Russian], Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. El'yashevich, Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy [in Russian], Moscow (1962), p. 286.Google Scholar
- 3.C. E. Moore, Atomic Energy Levels, Vol. 1, Washington (1949), pp. 242–244.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Harris, D. R. McHugh, E. L. Lewis, et al., J. Phys. B: Atom. Molec. Phys.,20, No. 20, 5575 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.A. N. Bel'kovskii, A. A. Zhuk, and M. A. Tursunov, 12th Int. Conference on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics: Abstracts of Reports [in Russian], Minsk (1988), Part 1, pp. 354–355.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990