A method of accounting for the scattered radiation in atomic fluorescence spectrometry
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Fluorescence Spectrometry Scattered Radiation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Zaidel', Atomic Fluorescence Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Lansberg, The Optics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Von Roster, Chemie-Technic,9, No. 11, 549–557 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Baranov, B. D. Grachev, A. M. Piunovskii, and E. M. Rukin, “A method of measuring atomic fluorescence,” Inventor's Certificate No. 1057820, Byull. Izobret., No, 44 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. B. Zel'dovich and Yu. L. Raizer, Physics of Shock Waves and High Temperature Hydrodynamic Phenomena, Academic Press (1963).Google Scholar
- 6.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, and L. A. Shelepin, Kinetic Processes in Gases and Molecular Lasers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986