Kinetics of the solution of second phases in steel Kh18N12T
- 13 Downloads
(Ti, Ni)6C, formed in steel Kh18N12T during operation at high temperatures, is less stable during subsequent heating than σ phase. Its solution temperature is 50–100° lower than that of σ phase.
The solution of σ phase and (Ti, Ni)6C during heating changes the properties of steel Kh18N12T.
KeywordsSolution Temperature Subsequent Heating Steel Kh18N12T
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Gulyaev and Yu. P. Bulanov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metallurgiya i Gornoe Delo, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Gulyaev and Yu. P. Bulanov, Teploénergetika, No. 11 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. P. Bulanov et al., "Characteristics of precipitation of binary carbide in steels Kh18N10T and Kh18N12T," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 1 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. P. Bulanov and G. V. Kuznetsova, Zavod. Lab., No. 4 (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Bulanov, G. V. Kuznetsova, and Yu. G. Razumov, Zavod. Lab., No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.Z. I. Kusnitsina and A. M. Parshin, in: Metal Science [in Russian], No. 7, Sudostroenie, Leningrad (1963).Google Scholar
- 7.G. Shith, Iron Age,30, No. 11 (1950).Google Scholar