Use of the projection transformation in the method of variation of component concentrations in the analysis of multicomponent mixtures via absorption spectra
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Absorption Spectrum Molecular Structure Component Concentration Projection Transformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Hirschfeld, Anal. Chem.,48, No. 4, 721–723 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.E. R. Malinowsky and D. G. Howery, Factor Analysis in Chemistry, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Fok, "Separation of complex spectra into individual bands with the help of the generalized Alentsev-Fock method," Proceedings of the P. N. Lebedev Order of Lenin Physics Institute,52, 3–24 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. L. Thurstone, Multiple Factor Analysis, Chicago (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Iberla, Factor Analysis [in Russian], Statistika, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984