Automatic equipment for induction heating and quenching
KeywordsInduction Heating Automatic Equipment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. E. Ryskin, Quenching Equipment [in Russian], Mashgiz (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Shklyarov and V. A. Ognevskii, Vestnik mashinostroeniya, No. 9 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Z. Shepelyakovskii and R. I. Éntin, Vestnik mashinostroeniya, No. 12 (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Z. Shepelyakovskii, MiTOM, No. 11 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Z. Shepelyakovskii, Surface Quenching After Induction Heating of Heavily Loaded Machine Parts Made of Steels with Low Quenchability [in Russian], TsITÉIN, No. 17 (1961).Google Scholar
© International Journal of the Science of Metals, Inc. 1963