Analysis of structure latent inside the line contour by differentiation of the experimental spectrum
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Line Contour Experimental Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Voitovich, Resolution of the Spectral Structure Separated by an Interval Less than the Width of the Line Contour Using a 'Fabry-Perot Interferometer and Computational Technique. Preprint [in Russian], IF AN BSSR, Minsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Rautian, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,66, No. 3, 475–517 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Tikhonov and V. Ya. Arsenin, Methods of Solving Incorrect Problems [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Gurinovich and V. P. Suboch, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,38, No. 1, 26–32 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.G. M. Bukat, D. K. Buslov, and R. G. Zhvankov, Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 6, 45–47 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.I. M. Dubrovkin, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,39, No. 6, 885–899 (1983).Google Scholar
- 7.M. E. Korobkov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 4, 694–698 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.D. V. Dovnar and K. G. Predko, Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,25, No. 2, 128–131 (1981).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Korn and T. Korn, Mathematical Handbook for Scientists and Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.V. S. Kozlov, Prib. Tekh. Éksp., No. 4, 233–234 (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987