Acoustooptic filters in automated equipment for emission-spectrum analysis
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Automate Equipment Acoustooptic Filter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Magdich and V. Ya. Molchanov, Acoustooptic Devices and their Applications [in Russian], Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.M. F. Stel'makh, V. G. Dmitriev, L. K. Mikhailov, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,40, No. 2, 181–189 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Omenetto (ed.), Analytical Laser Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Balakshii, V. N. Parygin, and L. E. Chirkov, The Physical Principles of Acousto-optics [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Max, Signal-Processing Methods and Techniques in Physics Measurements [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989