Investigation of weak nonlinear resonances in a three-level system of Ar II
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Nonlinear Resonance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. S. Letokhov and V. P. Chebotaev, Principles of Nonlinear Laser Spectroscopy [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. V. Lebedeva, A. I. Odintsov, I. V. Lebedev, et al., “Regenerative optical quantum amplifier based on a mixture of helium and neon,” Opt. Spektrosk.,20, No. 3, 501–503 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.F. A. Korolev, S. S. Kartaleva, A. I. Odintsov, and E. A. Dmitrieva, “Effect of a laser field on the contour of the gain line of a neighboring transition in an argon laser,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,17, No. 6, 980–983 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.L. E. Grin', V. V. Lebedeva, A. I. Odintsov, and L. B. Belozertseva,“ Observation of a narrow resonance within the natural line width on the coupled transitions of an argon laser,” Abstracts of Reports at the 9th All-Union Conference on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics, Leningrad (1978). Pt. 1, p. 52.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Karamzina and Z. F. Sidorova, Methods for Measuring Small Attenuations in the uhf. Reviews of Electronics Engineering [in Russian], Moscow (1973). No. 6 (105). p. 38.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983