Luminescent properties of amino-substituted anthraquinonediazoles
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Luminescent Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Gorelik and Yu. M. Vinetskaya, “Synthesis and luminescent properties of amino derivatives of anthraquinonediazoles,” in: Single Crystals, Scintillators, and Organic Luminophores [in Russian], All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Single Crystals, No. 4, Kharkov (1968). pp. 60–66.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Cerniani and R. Passerini, “UV absorption spectra of alkyl derivatives of dibenzoselenophene” [in Italian], Bull. Scient. Fac. Chim. Ind., Bologna,12, 65–70 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Nakanishi, Infrared Absorption Spectroscopy, Holden-Day (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.N. F. Levchenko and L. M. Podgomaya, “Luminescent properties of benzathrone, its bromo- and methoxy derivatives,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,8, 164–165 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.R. N. Nurmukharaetov, “Electronic absorption and luminescence spectra of N-heteroaromatic compounds and their substituted derivatives,” Usp. Khim.,36, 1629–1659 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Pereyaslova, Yu. M. Vinetskaya, M. V. Gorelik, and G. V. Tatsii, “Anthraquinonediazoles — luminescent components of daylight fluorescent dyes,” Zh. Vses. Khim. Obshch. im. D. I. Mendeleeva,13, 472–473 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Cherkasov, “Study of absorption and luminescence of certain mesoalkyl and mesoaryl derivatives of anthracene,” Zh. Fiz. Khim.,29, 2209–2217 (1955).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983