Study of AsxSe1−x films for use in integrated optics at 10.6 μm
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Integrate Optic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. K. Watts, M. C. Witt, and W. C. Holton, Appl. Opt.,13, No. 10, 2329–2332 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.A. F. Bessonov, A. I. Gudzenko, L. N. Deryugin, et al., Kvantovaya Elektron.,3, No. 10, 2289–2290 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.A. I. Gudzenko and V. F. Terichev, Opt. Spektrosk.,46, No. 5, 1024–1025 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.J. I. Goldstein and H. Yakowitz (eds.), Practical Scanning Electron Microscopy, Plenum Publishing (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Olevskii, V. I. Gorokhov, and G. V. Aleksandrov, Prib. Sist. Uprav., No. 6, 46–49 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. Barnoski (ed.), Introduction to Integrated Optics, Plenum Publishing (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Olevskii, V. P. Red'ko, and G. V. Aleksandrov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,245, No. 6, 1382–1385 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. J. Leadbetter, A. J. Appling, and M. F. Daniel, J. Non-Cryst. Solids, No. 21, 47–53 (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985