Optical constants of lead telluride films in the range 5–11 μm
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Optical Constant Lead Telluride Telluride Film
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Turner, JOSA,51, No. 4, 484 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.G. S. Cheremukhin and E. K. Grudin, Optika Metall. Poluprovdn., No. 7, 10 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Gisin, G. P. Konyukhov, and E. A. Nesmelov, Opt. Spektrosk.,26, No. 2, 301 (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.A. S. Valeev, Opt. Spektrosk.,17, No. 1, 93 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Nesmelov, N. P. Matshina, G. P. Konyukhov, et al., Optika Metall. Poluprovdn., No. 6, 14 (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. I. Ravich, B. A. Efimov, and I. A. Smirnov, Methods of Research on Semiconductors as Applied to the Lead Chalcogenides PbTe, PbSe, and PbS [in Russian], Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.V. L. Bonch-Bruevich, I. P. Zvyagin, R. Kaiper, et al., The Electron Theory of Semiconductors Without Order [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991