Nondispersional correlational spectroscopy
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsSpectroscopy Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Correlational Spectroscopy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Brounshtein and A. D. Frolov, Methods of Determining Gaseous Contamination in the Atmosphere [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Peregud and D. O. Gorelik, Instrumental Methods of Monitoring Atmospheric Pollution [in Russian], Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Bottema, W. Plummer, and J. Strong, Astrophys. J.,139, No. 4, 9121 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Goody, Planet. Space Sci.,17, 1319 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.P. L. Hanst, Opt. Quant. Electron.,8, No. 2, 87 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Nikolaeva, A. N. Pegoev, E. I. Fetisova, and Sh. D. Fridman, Problems of Monitoring Environmental Pollution [in Russian], Leningrad (1981), pp. 174–180.Google Scholar
- 7.R. Goody, Atmospheric Radiation [Russian translation], Mir (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.C. B. Ludwig, W. Malkmus, J. E. Reordon, and J. A. Thompson, in: R. Coulard and J. A. L. Thompson (ed.), Handbook of Infrared Radiation from Combustion Gases, Huntsville, Alabama (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Koo, R. Coulard, C. B. Ludwig, and W. Malmas, in: Radiative Properties of Combustion Gases, AIA Fourteenth Thermophysics Conference, Orlando, Florida (1979).Google Scholar
- 10.R. A. McClatchey, W. S. Benedict, S. A. Clough, et al., “AFCRL Atmospheric Absorption Line Parameters Complication,” Air Force Cambridge Research Laboratories Report AFCLRTR-73-0096 (1973), p. 1–57.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987