Effect of addition of water vapor on the operation of a chemical CO laser
- 8 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Water Vapor Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Gross and J. Botta (eds.), Chemical Lasers [Russian translation], Moscow (1980), pp. 703–756.Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Losev, Gas-Dynamic Lasers [in Russian], Moscow (1977), p. 267.Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Dudkin and V. B. Rukhin, Pis'ma Zh. Tekh. Fiz.,4, No. 20, 1220–1223 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Dudkin, V. B. Rukhin, and V. A. Solov'ev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,48, No. 1, 50–54 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.B. F. Gordiets, A. I. Osipov, and L. A. Shelepin, Kinetic Processes in Gases and Molecular Lasers [in Russian], Moscow (1980), pp. 122–145.Google Scholar
- 6.A. M. Prokhorov (ed.), Handbook of Lasers [in Russian], Vol. 1, Moscow (1978), p. 160.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989