NMR study of structure of aluminochlorophosphates
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. J. Rubin (ed.),Chemistry of Wastewater Technology, Butterworths, Stoneham, MA (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.J. B. Moffat,Catal. Res. Sci. Eng.,18, No. 5, 199–202 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. F. Kel'man, B. B. Brutskus, and R. Kh. Osherovich,Analytical Control Methods in the Manufacture of Sulfuric Acid and Phosphorus Fertilizers [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Vinnik, L. N. Erbanova, P. P. Zaitsev, et al.,Methods for the Analysis of Phosphate Raw Material, Phosphorus and Complex Fertilizers, and Feed Phosphates [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. Yu. Lur'e,Analytical Chemistry of Industrial Wastewater [in Russian], Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Kniep and A. Wilms,Z. Naturforsch.,36, No. 7, 907–910 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991