Computer analysis of the band contour of the photoelectron spectrum
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Computer Analysis Photoelectron Spectrum Band Contour
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. V. Vol'kenshtein, L. A. Gribov, M. A. El'yashevich, and B. V. Stepanov,Vibration of Molecules [in Russian], Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.L. A. Gribov,Introduction to Molecular Spectroscopy [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.B. Efron,Nontraditional Methods of Multidimensional Statistical Analysis [in Russian], Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Volkov, Yu. P. Pyt'ev and D. V. Yudin,Vestn. Mosk. Gos. Univ.,28, No. 1, 3–8 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.D. V. Yudin and V. V. Gorchakov,Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,49, No. 4, 642–647 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Y. Lee and S. K. Lim,J. Chem. Phys.,88, No. 6, 3417–3427 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.L. A. Gribov, V. A. Dement'ev, and A. T. Todorovskii,Interpretation of the Vibrational Spectra of Alkanes Alkenes, and Benzene Derivatives [in Russian], Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.N. M. P. Brown, D. G. Linter, and J. K. Tyler,Spectrochim. Acta,A26, No. 11, 2133–2138 (1970).Google Scholar
- 9.M. N. Palmer and S. M. F. Kennedy,J. Mol. Struct.,43, No. 1, 33–48 (1978).Google Scholar
- 10.F. T. Chau,Spectrochim. Acta,A40, No. 7, 629–635 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991