Study of the efficiency of generation of difference-frequency laser radiation frequency in a waveguide
KeywordsRadiation Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Laser Radiation Radiation Frequency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. F. Geyer and H. Y. Fan, J. Appl. Phys.,50, No. 1, 30–37 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.D. W. Faries, P. L. Richards, V. R. Shen, and K. H. Yang, Phys. Rev. A,3, No. 6 2148–2160 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.U. A. Abdulin, G. A. Lyakhov, O. V. Rudenko, and A. S. Chirkin, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,66, No. 4, 1295–1304 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.N. S. Kazak, A. G. Khatkevich, and V. N. Belyi, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,22 No. 1, 52–57 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Belyi and A. G. Khatkevich, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,24, No. 3, 452–460 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Lugina, N. I. Insarova, and G. S. Yakovlev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,26, No. 4, 657–661 (1977).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. O. Avetisyan, R. M. Martirosyan, E. G. Mirzabekyan, and P. S. Pogosyan, Kvantovaya Elektron.,5, No. 3, 659–661 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985