A spectrum analyzer and bases of a fluorescent method for diagnosis of conditions of biotissue and its components
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsFluorescence Spectrum Fluorescence Excitation Spectrum Natural Fluorescence Acute Ileus Luminescent Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Lisovskii, V. V. Shedrunov, I. N. Barskii, et al., Luminescent Analysis in Gastroenterology [in Russian], Leningrad (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.V. S. Savel'ev and I. V. Spiridonov, Acute Mesenterial Circulatory Disturbances [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.D. M. Krasil'nikov, O. Yu. Karpukhin, and I. Sh. Siraziev, in: Error Diagnosis in Modern Clinics: Causes and Overcoming Ways [in Russian], Kazan (1989), pp. 87–89.Google Scholar
- 4.N. K. Permyakov, V. F. Kalitievskaya, and O. S. Chakhunashvili, Khirurgiya, No. 2, 79–84 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Petrov and I. A. Eryukhin, Ileus [in Russian], Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.V. K. Kozlov and D. M. Krasil'nikov, in: All-Union Conf. “Physics and Conversion”, Abstr., Kaliningrad (1991), pp. 58–59.Google Scholar
- 7.V. A. Ovsyannikov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR,52, No. 2, 312–315 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.F. Ya. Banshchik, V. K. Kozlov, V. G. Morozov, and Yu. S. Nikulin, in: Republ. Doctors' Conf. “Modern Methods of Diagnosis and Treatment at Multi-Department Hospitals”, Abstr., Kazan (1987), pp. 10–11.Google Scholar
- 9.V. K. Kozlov and V. L. Filippov, in: All-Union Conf. “Physics and Conversion”, Abstr., Kaliningrad (1991), pp. 59–60Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994