Spectral-luminescent properties of neutron-irradiated beryllium oxide crystals
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Beryllium Oxide Crystal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Gorbunov, A. V. Kruzhaiov, and H. J. Springis, Phys. Status Solidi (b),141, 293–201 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Antsygin, S. V. Gorbunov, A. V. Kruzhalov, and T. N. Kyarner, Fiz. Tverd. Tela,32, No. 8, 2470–2472 (1990).Google Scholar
- 3.A. G. Tokarev, E. F. Martynovich, and S. A. Zilov, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,32, No. 3, 1173–1179 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.A. G. Tokarev, E. F. Martynovich, and S. A. Zilov, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Fiz.,30, No. 10, 41–46 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Maslov, G. M. Rylov, V. G. Mazurenko, et al., International Conference on Crystal Growth: Abstracts of Proceedings [in Russian], Moscow (1980), p. 286.Google Scholar
- 6.I. N. Antsigin (Antsygin), S. V. Gorbunov, A. V. Kruzhalov, and B. V. Shulgin (Shul'gin), Hyperf. Interact.,60, 881–884 (1990).Google Scholar
- 7.A. V. Kruzhalov, S. V. Gorbunov, B. V. Shul'gin, and V. A. Maslov, Pis'ma ZhTF,10, No. 24, 1503–1507 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992