Laser fluorescence determination of lead in geological samples when vaporized by pulsed laser light
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Pulse Laser Molecular Structure Laser Light Geological Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Lakua, Analytical Laser Spectroscopy [in Russian], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Oshemkov and A. A. Petrov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,43, No. 3, 359–376 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Alenichev, N. N. Guletskii, S. V. Oshemkov, et al., Vestn. LGU, No. 22, 86–88 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Lin and Ch. Peng, Winter Conference on Plasma Spectrochemistry, St. Petersburg, FL (1990), p. 77.Google Scholar
- 5.L. T. Sukhov, Laser Spectral Analysis [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1990).Google Scholar
- 6.S. Guizhen and L. Soulin, J. Anal. Atomic Spectrom.,3, No. 5, 841–846 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.E. O. Artamonova, N. N. Guletskii, B. R. Kano, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,51, No. 3, 461–465 (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.H. S. Kwong and R. M. Measures, Anal. Chem.,51, No. 3, 428–431 (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.O. N. Ezhov, S. V. Oshemkov, and A. A. Petrov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,49, No. 2, 309–312 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.Yu. G. Kosovets and O. D. Stavrov, Local Spectral Analysis in Geology [in Russian], Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992