Lasing efficiency of solutions of rhodamine dyes in different solvents
- 32 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Rhodamine Lasing Efficiency
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Gurdzhiyan, T. N. Fesenko, O. L. Kaliya, and O. L. Lebedev, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,28, No. 2, 273 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mostovnikov, G. R. Ginevich, S. S. Anufrik, and A. L. Shalimo, Dokl. Akad. Nauk BSSR,23, No. 10, 921–924 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Anufrik, ”Effect of the solvent and the spectral composition of pumping on the lasing efficiency of rhodamine dyes,” in: Research in Mathematics and Physics [edited by I. P. Martynov] [in Russian], Grodno (1978), pp. 236–244.Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Stefanov, R. V. Todorovska, and B. K. Kaprielov, Bolg. Fiz. Zh.,2, No. 3, 267–272 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Weisberger, E. Proscauer, J. Riddic, and E. Toops, Organic Solvents [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Terenin, Photonics of Dye Molecules and Related Organic Compounds [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.T. P. Zhestkova, V. K. Polkovnikov, O. N. Nepomnyashchii, et al., Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,30, No. 4, 745–747 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.A. N. Rubinov, T. I. Smol'skaya, and S. A. Mikhnov, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,13, No. 2, 368–371 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984