Special carbides precipitated during aging of alloy KhN77TYuR
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsCarbide Special Carbide Alloy KhN77TYuR
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Betteridge, Nimonic Alloys, Arnold Publishers, London (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Klemm, Metall, No. 12 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Henry et al., Comp. Rend. Acad. Sci., 252, No. 17 (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Sadovskii, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 9 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.G. V. Makhanek, S. N. Petrova, and V. D. Sadovskii, in: Properties and Use of Heat Resistant Alloys [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Borlond and R. Honeycombe, Metal Sci. J.,4, No. 1 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Silcock and W. Tunstall, Phil. Mag.,10, No. 105 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Van Aswegen and R. Honeycombe, Acta Met.,10, No. 3 (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973