Reflective properties of holographic diffraction gratings recorded on threshold materials
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Diffraction Grating Reflective Property Holographic Diffraction Grating
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. M. Gerasimov and E. A. Yakovlev, in: Contemporary Directions in Spectroscopic Techniques [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk, (1982), pp. 22–94.Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Balykin, E. Kloze, V. I. Mishin, and V. A. Semchishen, Kvantovaya Elektron.,5, No. 4, 753–758 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.R. McPhedran, I. Wilson, M. Waterworth, Opt. Nomm.,7, No. 4, 331–334 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.E. Loewen, M. Neviere, and D. Maystre, Appl. Opt.,18, No. 13, 2262–2266 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.D. Maystre and R. Petit, Opt. Comm.,4, No. 1, 25–28 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.R. R. Gerke, E. D. Voeikova, V. A. Veidenbakh, et al., Opt. Mekh. Prom., No. 2, 64–65 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.I. V. Golubenko and G. M. Sabitskii, Opt. Mekh. Prom., No. 6, 9–11 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Veidenbakh, E. D. Voeikova, R. R. Gerke, and G. I. Koval', Summary of the Lectures of the II All-Union Conference on “Unusual Photographic processes such as those which do not use silver,” Kishinev, 112–114 (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986