Effect of silver and gold impurities on the IR absorption, reflection, and photoluminescence spectra of Ge2S3 chalcogenide glasses
KeywordsGold Reflection Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Photoluminescence Spectrum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. F. Ioffe and A. R. Regel, Progr. Semicond.,4, 237–291 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Z. Gadzhiev, Electrical and Optical Properties of Semiconductors [in Russian], Makhachkala (1980), p. 101.Google Scholar
- 3.B. T. Kolomiets, Phys. Status Solidi,7, 359-379, 713–731 (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. U. Borisova, Chemistry of Glassy Semiconductors, Preparation and Properties [in Russian], Leningrad (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.N. Kh. Abrikosov, S. N. Kozlov, and V. F. Kisilev, Preparation and Properties of Semiconductor Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 62.Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Zakharov, V. S. Gerasimov, and G. P. Shermet, Proceedings of International Conference on Amorphous and Liquid Semiconductors, Rainhardsbrun, German Democratic Republic (1974), Vol. 2, pp. 240–264.Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Milov and A. A. Babaev, Abstracts of Papers Read at Second Conference of Young Scientists of the Dagestan Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences [in Russian], Makhachkala (1979), pp. 67–68.Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Vasil'ev, T. N. Mamontova, and Kh. I. Mukanov, Proceedings of International Conference “Amorphous Semiconductors-80,” Kishinev, (1980), pp. 183–186.Google Scholar
- 9.A. J. Moseley and I. M. Chamberlain, Philos, Mag. B.,43, 1065–1077 (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.I. Watanaba, M. Ishikawa, and T. Shimizu, Phys. Soc. Jpn.,45, 1605–1609 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.I. Watanaba and T. Shimizu, Solid State Commun.,25, 705–707 (1978).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992