Singularity-free RW viscous fluid cosmological models in presence of massive scalar fields
- 25 Downloads
Singularity-free Robertson-Walker cosmological models (RWCM) are developed by considering the cosmic matter as composed of an interacting viscous fluid (with zero bulk viscosity) and a massive scalar (meson) field. Solutions are obtained for two different cases, viz., when the Hubble's parameterH is epoch independent and whenH is epoch dependent. A solution corresponding to RWCM with only the massive scalar field as the matter content is also presented. The essential physical behaviour of the models developed are discussed in detail.
KeywordsViscosity Matter Content Scalar Field Cosmological Model Massive Scalar
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berman, M.S.: 1983,Nuovo Cimento 74B, 182.Google Scholar
- Heller, M., Klimek, Z., and Suszycki, L.: 1973,Astrophys. Space Sci. 20, 205.Google Scholar
- Murphy, G.L.: 1973,Phys. Rev. D 8, 4231.Google Scholar
- Rao, J.R., Tiwari, R.N. and Nayak, B.K.: 1976,Aust. J. Phys. 29, 195.Google Scholar
- Roy, A.R. and Maiti, P.K.: 1992,Astrophys. Space Sci. 191, 161.Google Scholar
- Varma, M.N.: 1989,Astrophys. Space Sci. 161, 181.Google Scholar
- Weinberg, S.: 1972,Gravitation and Cosmology, Wiley and Sons, New York, p. 595.Google Scholar