Mechanical properties of structural steels after overheating
- 14 Downloads
For the steels investigated the fracture toughness and cold-brittleness threshold depend on the true grain size. The presence of overheating texture has no effect on these characteristics.
KeywordsGrain Size Mechanical Property Fracture Toughness Structural Steel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Sadovskii et al., Transformations during Heating of Steel [in Russian], Metallurgizdal, Moscow (1954).Google Scholar
- 2."Studies of the problem of grain in steel," Trudy Inst. Fiz. Metal., UFAN, No. 10 (1946).Google Scholar
- 3."The problem of overheating of steel," Trudy Inst. Fiz. Metal., UFAN, No. 8 (1946).Google Scholar
- 4.L. V. Smirnov and V. D. Sadovskii, Trudy Inst. Fiz. Metal., UFAN, No. 18 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Sadovskii, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 8 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.K. A. Malyshev and V. G. Biryulin, Trudy Inst. Fiz. Metal., UFAN, No. 17 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7.Problems of Metal Science and Strength of Steel, Scientific Reports of the Nauchnye Trudy Permsk. Politekh. In-ta,26 (1966).Google Scholar
- 8.P. V. Sklyuev et al., Optimal Thermomechanical Conditions for Hammer Forging of Structural Steels [in Russian], NIIINFORMTYaZhMASh, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970