Spherical electromagnetic waves and quantization of an electro-magnetic field in a naturally gyrotropic medium
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electromagnetic Wave Gyrotropic Medium Spherical Electromagnetic Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. I. Fedorov, Theory of Gyrotropy [in Russian], Minsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.V. M. Agranovich and V. L. Ginzburg, Crystal Optics Taking into Account Dispersion and the Theory of Excitons [in Russian], Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. Bokut', A. N. Serdyukov, and V. V. Shepelevich, Opt. Spektrosk.,37, No. 1, 120–124 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Varshalovich, A. N. Moskalev, and V. G. Khersonskii, Quantum Theory of Angular Momentum [in Russian], Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.R. A. Vlasov and A. N. Serdyukov, Izv. Akad. Nauk BSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat. Nauk, No. 5, 80–84 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Bogolyubov and D. V. Shirkov, Introduction to the Theory of Quantum Fields [in Russian], Moscow (1976), pp. 91–101.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987