Determination of the self-association parameters of isomeric enynols from1H NMR data
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. P. Tiger, Mechanisms of Heterolytic Reactions [in Russian], Moscow (1979), pp. 177–184.Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Chernysh, V. G. Koreshkova, V. M. Belyaeva, et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh.,48 [sic], No. 5, 579–584 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Durov, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,55, No. 1, 38–45 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Gragerov, V. K. Pogorelyi, and I. F. Franchuk, Hydrogen Bonding and Fast Exchange [in Russian], Kiev (1978), p. 216.Google Scholar
- 5.É. S. Shcherbakova, I. P. Gol'dshtein, and E. N. Gur'yanova, Mathematics in Chemical Thermodynamics [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1980), pp. 119–125.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987