Energy movement in a surface electromagnetic wave
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Electromagnetic Wave Energy Movement Surface Electromagnetic Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Agranovich and V. L. Ginzburg, Crystal Optics Incorporating Spatial Dispersion and Exciton Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Nkoma, R. Loudon, and D. R. Tilley, J, Phys.,7C, No. 19, 3547–3559 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media [in Russian], Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.F. I. Fedorov and V. V. Filippov, Opt. Spektrosk.,33, No. 3, 530–536 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.F. I. Fedorov and V. V. Filippov, Light Reflection and Refraction by Transparent Crystals [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. S. Davydov, Solid-State Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985