Effect of degree of deformation on recrystallization of titanium alloys
Titanium and Its Alloys
KeywordsTitanium Recrystallization Titanium Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. S. Gorelik, Recrystallization of Metals and Alloys [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Alferova, V. I. Shevchenko, and T. V. Kutsygina, "Cold deformation and annealing of alloy VT15," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 2, 50–51 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Alferova et al., Zavod. Lab., No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Obinata and K. Nishimura, J. Inst. Metals, No. 84 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.N. S. Alferova and V. I. Shevchenko, "Recrystallization of α-titanium alloys," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 5, 38–43 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974