On the diffuse radiation of the Galaxy in far UV according to the investigations by S. Hayakawa, K. Yamashita and S. Yoshioka
- 27 Downloads
It has been found that certain optical properties of interstellar grains obtained by Hayakawaet al. (1969) from their study of the diffuse radiation of the Galaxy in far UV are not in reality consistent with the more accurate theoretical calculations of diffuse radiation for the model of the Galaxy used by Hayakawaet al. in their work. A more complex model of the Galaxy may be required for interpretation of observations in far UV.
KeywordsRadiation Optical Property Theoretical Calculation Complex Model Diffuse Radiation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Greenberg, J. M. and Shah, G. A.: 1969,Physica 41, 92.Google Scholar
- Hayakawa, S., Yamashita, K., and Yoshioka, S.: 1969,Astrophys. Space Sci. 5, 493.Google Scholar
- Henyey, L. G. and Greenstein, Y. L.: 1941,Astrophys. J. 93, 70.Google Scholar
- RoŽkovskij, D. A.: 1969,Westnik Acad. of Sci. Kazakhskoi S.S.R., No. 7.Google Scholar
- RoŽkovskij, D. A. and Matjagin, V. S.:Trudy Astrophys. Inst. Acad. of Sci. Kazakh S.S.R. (in press).Google Scholar
- Van de Hulst, H. C. and De Jong, T.: 1969,Physica 41, 151.Google Scholar