High-strength steels with a low nickel concentration for large forged pieces
- 16 Downloads
KeywordsNickel Nickel Concentration
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Burton, Comptes Rendus de Journees de la Grosse Forge, Paris (1948).Google Scholar
- 2.Cina, Journal of the Iron and Steel Institute (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.P. V. Sklyuev, Zavodskaya laboratoriya (1951), No. 4.Google Scholar
- 4.M. P. Braun, K. F. Gurzhienko, A. I. Kondrashev, et al., MiTOM (1960), No. 12.Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Braun, B. B. Vinokur, A. I. Kondrashev, and A. L. Geller, Izv. Vusov. Chernaya metallurgiya (1961), No. 8.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967