Solving the Eliashberg equations by means ofN-point Padé approximants
- 1.3k Downloads
We study the use ofN-point Padé approximants to analytically continue the complex frequency Green's function from the Matsubara points to the real frequency axis. The method is applied to solutions of the Eliashberg equations and the approximants are compared with tabulated real frequency results. The overall agreement is good. We further show that the method can serve to make imaginary frequency calculations consistent with real frequency calculations by fixing the pseudopotential μ* to the energy gap Δ o .
KeywordsMagnetic Material Imaginary Frequency Frequency Calculation Complex Frequency Frequency Axis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Baker Jr.,Essentials of Padé Approximants (Academic Press, New York, 1975), Chapter 8.Google Scholar
- 2.R. W. Haymaker and L. Schlessinger, inThe Padé Approximant in Theoretical Physics, G. A. Baker, Jr. and J. L. Gammel, eds. (Academic Press, New York, 1970), Chapter 11.Google Scholar
- 3.R. C. Dorf,Modern Control System (Addison-Wesley, London, 1970), p. 113.Google Scholar
- 4.D. J. Scalapino, inSuperconductivity, R. D. Parks, ed. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969), Chapter 10.Google Scholar
- 5.W. L. McMillan and J. M. Rowell, inSuperconductivity, R. D. Parks, ed. (Marcel Dekker, New York, 1969), Chapter 11.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Rainer and G. Bergmann,J. Low. Temp. Phys. 14, 501 (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.J. M. Rowell, W. L. McMillan, and R. C. Dynes,J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.G. Bergmann and D. Rainer,Z. Physik 263, 59 (1973).Google Scholar