The distribution of boron in the microstructure of metals
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Armijo and H. Rosenbaum, J. Appl. Phys.,38 (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Hughes and G. Rogers, J. Inst. Metals,95 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Handbook on Nuclear Physics [in Russian], Artsimovich (editor), Izd. Fiz.-Mat. Lit., Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. Abdulaev et al., Pribory i Tekhnika Éksperimenta, No. 2, 73–75 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Hansen and K. Anderko, Constitution of Binary Alloys, McGraw-Hill Book Co., New York (1958).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971