Electron microscopic investigation of polygonization in austenitic chromium-nickel steel
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMicroscopic Investigation Electron Microscopic Investigation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Role of Dislocations in Strengthening and Weakening of Metals [in Russian], Nauka (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Schwaab and L. Wolfgang, Metallkunde,55, No. 5 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Alferova, A. I. Rizol' and V. P. Konovalov, Zavod. Lab., No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Ivanova, N. S. Sabitova and I. D. Russavskaya, Zavod. Lab., No. 2 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Bernshtein, R. S. Birman and E. L. Demina, Metalloved. i Term. Obraboka Metal, No. 1 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968